sâmbătă, 23 iulie 2011

Nothing to lose



I never had the guts to stand up and do something. Anything. I am not able to take matters in my own hands when I really should .
Is it so hard to make my presence noticeable ?
Why can't I make the first step ? In the end,I've got nothing to lose , but everything to gain.
I don't know if I'm too shy, I know that I'm afraid.
I don't know if I'm going to make a fool out of myself and that's what probably makes me such a big loser. I don't trust myself and I petty myself for that,but never do anything to change it.
I've tried so hard to change and become more open , but I can't figure out what's so freaking hard!


1 comentarii:

masaj erotic spunea...

Felicitari in primul rand pentru blog,este o munca depusa eficient,in al doilea rand pentru minunatele postari...mi se pare foarte interesant. succes si sa munciti cu cel putin acelasi simt de raspundere pe viitor