marți, 9 februarie 2010

Him




We should be making memories . Together .
We should be "us" , not "you" and "me" .
And it hurts not knowing if today you'll love me or you'll love her . It hurts not knowing if you're too shy , or plain indiferent. It hurts not knowing if my future's bright or dark. I don;t know if my future holds a you that's mine or a you that suffers because of her . And I can't stop tears from coming , though I should . But , though it hurts , you're my favourite pain . And even though they say he's not worth my tears , doesn't mean I'll stop crying them . And I wonder how long will it take until he realizes I'm worth it . But I don't love me , so that is why I understand why you don't either .
But I can;t stop thinking of you , so that is why I'm so damn beautiful . And remember , whenever you are looking for me in a croud , just look for the girl with the biggest and happiest smile .
I never wanted to fit in any place...except your heart .
:)